site suggestions

• Please log in to reply

#1 mareingenii

mareingenii

• Designer
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:45 PM

here are a few things i would like to suggest :

1 ) logo descriptions : i will want to explain my logo when i submit / uplod my design and the same needs to be displayed on my entries page and not on the main discussion contest page

2 ) Ch comments on my entries has to be on my entries page nd not on the main discussion page

3) my entries link on the contest page - else its so hard to go searching for my entry

4) ranking needs to be displayed on the pop up logo/entry - else whats the use of ranking or being an elite designer? am told ranking is never know to the CH !!! The argument that ranking or achievements needs to hidden so the CH isnt carried away or that it places every designers on the same level playing feild is missplaced - when all designers are not the same; besides there is no undue advantage when ranking are shown - ranking are merits earned and there is nothing evil about it or is unfair.

5) i know no more than 7 entries will be allowed ( now that i know ) but thats really sad - the inflexibitily in even considering suggestions is saddening to me - if limiting entries to 7 is to keep up quality submissions, then i dont understand why elite designers be allowed more entries? The problem is the criteria of 300 points is obviously low so almost ( i guess ) every designer will get there sooner and therefore allowing more entries for elite designers will mean more junk submissions. So i guess its time to raise the bar for elite designers or start a new breed of premium designers listing

6 ) allowing more entries to elite designers or say premium designers is sure a win win for the CH / site / and good designers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users