Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Phone support: Closed

We are back in: 1h 20m

Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Halo 2, Are you one with the Master Chief?

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 gluc0se

gluc0se

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 November 2004 - 02:01 AM

Sittin here playing Halo 2 and wondering if any of you are into it like myself and so many others :)

The game is great, and multiplayer could go on forever...

What do you guys think?

#2 Imagenesis

Imagenesis

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 391 posts

Posted 28 November 2004 - 07:55 AM

OMG, THIS GAME DESERVES EVERY PENNY IT MADE...IT TOTALLY LIVES UP TO HALO, I don't have an xBox but I go to my freind's house every weekend to play...Man, a plasma rifle and SMG own together...I can't stop talking about this game...And playing it on xBox live is awesome, going back to Halo on my computer is very hard after witenessing the stunning graphics...Oh boy, and the sound track and game play...I got through aorund half the game on Co-op and it was very fun (especially driving around in teh alien tanks, ist hilarous jumping up n them and beating in teh door)...The online play is really fun too, jumping on banshees is fun and the new Bloodgulch is cool...I love the binoculars feature...(I dunno if it is in the xBox verison of Halo, wasn't in the PC)...Anyhowm really like this game...To bad theyre not going to port it to PC (supposedly)...

#3 gluc0se

gluc0se

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 November 2004 - 03:01 PM

Glad we feel the same way :-p

#4 Nemesis

Nemesis

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 01:06 PM

Im not really a big fan of halo games, but if its that good i might get it :p

#5 gluc0se

gluc0se

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 07:22 PM

:-p Oh, it is... But don't forget to get an XBox live headset too.. Comes with a 2 month free subscription to XBL :-)

#6 Nemesis

Nemesis

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 08:33 PM

Lol, ill need to get an xbox first :D

#7 Ruben@Run2

Ruben@Run2

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 182 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 02:50 AM

I got to say that this game is one of the reasons why people is buying for Xmas an XBox. Nice graphics, nice speed, very challenging in multiplayer. But im not that desesperate for it, knowing also that we will have to wait a long time to see a PC release.
:: Ruben ::
www.RUN2Corp.com

#8 Darkmonkey

Darkmonkey

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 January 2005 - 08:24 PM

I'm not a big fan of xbricks, but Halo is quite possibly one of the best games released to date. What I didn't like about 2, was the reduced shotgun power. It was was my favourite weapon in 1, put handled differently in the second. Also, the smgs are the worst guns you'll get. Double pistols anytime ^_^.

Can't wait for the PC release.
...they're watching you...
Darkmonkey Designs

#9 gluc0se

gluc0se

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 January 2005 - 08:36 PM

I'm not a big fan of xbricks, but Halo is quite possibly one of the best games released to date. What I didn't like about 2, was the reduced shotgun power. It was was my favourite weapon in 1, put handled differently in the second. Also, the smgs are the worst guns you'll get. Double pistols anytime ^_^.

Can't wait for the PC release.

I'm going to have to disagree with you there. Shotgun is very powerful, at close range. Infact, it's probably my favorite weapon. However, it fits in with the new Halo... Halo is more strategic now, using the shotgun means predicting where someone will go, hiding in a corner and blasting them as they come around.

Also, SMGs are great when you get the in the head... They're nothing special but not bad. And.. dual pistols own :)

#10 Darkmonkey

Darkmonkey

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 01:01 AM

I'm going to have to disagree with you there. Shotgun is very powerful, at close range. Infact, it's probably my favorite weapon. However, it fits in with the new Halo... Halo is more strategic now, using the shotgun means predicting where someone will go, hiding in a corner and blasting them as they come around.

Also, SMGs are great when you get the in the head... They're nothing special but not bad. And.. dual pistols own :)

Your probably right about the shotgun and smgs, It's just I haven't played 2 that much, so I'm most likely just used to the original Halo, and don't find them as good.

Too right, on the double pistols though :p
...they're watching you...
Darkmonkey Designs

#11 illumina

illumina

Guru

• Designer
  • 2714 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 06:00 AM

I have halo 2. The gameplay is basically the same as tomb raider. The graphics are much better, but I don't care about graphics. I still love tomb raider series more than the halo games.

#12 Imagenesis

Imagenesis

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 391 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 07:05 AM

Wasn't tomb raider 3rd person?

FEARPortal.com

#13 illumina

illumina

Guru

• Designer
  • 2714 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 03:33 PM

Yes, but the basics are still the same.
Run around shooting at the bad guys, solve the puzzle, move onto the next area.
Halo 2 is a great game, but with me being an "old lady" I'm more into the classics :D

#14 Imagenesis

Imagenesis

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 391 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 07:10 PM

I see, well then I guess so is evry other first/third person...Anyhow my choice of game is kinda oldschool too: STARCRAFT! Best game ever ( In comic guy voice, lol)

FEARPortal.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users