• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 captaintude

captaintude

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 09:04 AM

I have some work I need done to my existing template for VB 3.03 I just bought.

I have an old template from Yabb or Yapp (had both boards at one time or another with the same template) that I'd like converted to vbulletin.

Maybe converted is the wrong word, I need it matched as close as I can get it.

I'm willing to pay up to a couple hundred dollars. I've been working on it (just making changes to the default templates etc.)a little myself and figured out the easy stuff, but I'd reset what I've done and have someone do it start to finish.

There are quite a few things I can't figure out, like the order of the colors I had etc. My backgrounds etc were gif files not just color pallettes. For instance the text box I'm typing in now had a .gif background so it wasn't just white, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to add that, or change the scroll-bar and some other items.

If someone is interested please let me know as I'd like to get it open as soon as possible, so I'd like to agree to a price, get you the money, and have it get done.

I didn't think this would fit in as a contest, but if I was to post my old template and let anyone try to match it, and bring it a little more into the present or make it better looking as a skin(using parts of my old .gif files and template)....and that is the right option, then I will go that route and follow the rules for starting a contest.

#2 captaintude

captaintude

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2004 - 05:10 PM

BUMP^^^

Anyone?!?!

Like I said I'd happily make this a contest if that would be the right choice, but I'm going to assume no one would be interested?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users