• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 ThtKidRyan

ThtKidRyan

• Designer
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:30 PM

Hello all,

I would like to suggest a test upon registering with DesignContest on the rules of designers. I, myself, skimmed through the rules and guides. Which because of that I have made a few mistakes so far of being registered with DesignContest. I am not alone in doing so. So I believe it would help prevent designers from breaking the rules, unknowingly, and knowingly. What do you think?

-ThtKidRyan

• Guests

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:39 AM

you do have to pass a test to become a designer and this test is composed of questions on design in general and on the rules of DesignContest.com. The questions are not very complicated and have 4 checkboxes for answers where there might be several correct answers. You can think of some questions following this pattern and send them to [email protected] and we will consider adding them to the questionnaire. For each question that is accepted you will get 100 rating points.

#3 ThtKidRyan

ThtKidRyan

• Designer
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:52 AM

you do have to pass a test to become a designer and this test is composed of questions on design in general and on the rules of DesignContest.com. The questions are not very complicated and have 4 checkboxes for answers where there might be several correct answers. You can think of some questions following this pattern and send them to [email protected] and we will consider adding them to the questionnaire. For each question that is accepted you will get 100 rating points.

Alright, will do. Thanks for the reply and for considering any questions I may suggest.

-ThtKidRyan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users