• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 jojomarie

jojomarie

Banned

• Banned
  • 1127 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 12:20 AM

Hi, I also wasn't sure as to where to post this question. I was wondering how come the designers with status are able to compete in the both the Charity and gauranteed design forums?
jojomarie

#2 jlinds72

jlinds72

Administrator/ Designer

• Designer
  • 1461 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 01:54 AM

The Charity forum is open for all members of DC to compete in, which is why the design team members are allowed to compete there as well. The guaranteed contests, which are for minimum prizes of $75.00 or more are reserved strictly for design team members only - those who show work in their online portfolios that are at the standard that the contest holders have shown they're looking for.

We're in the process of revamping the rules/guidelines for all of the contests, design team members, non-design team members, and the forum in general, and the revisions will be posted for everyone shortly. This will outline more clearly what is expected of the DC members as far as conduct, and how to move up the ranks.

~Jenn

Hi, I also wasn't sure as to where to post this question. I was wondering how come the designers with status are able to compete in the both the Charity and gauranteed design forums?
jojomarie

Jenn Lindsey - Freelance Graphic Designer
"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong" - Joseph Chilton Pearce

My website: jennlindsey.com

Please review the new rules for DesignContest.net here

#3 jojomarie

jojomarie

Banned

• Banned
  • 1127 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 03:00 AM

Hi, thanks for your quick response. I am looking forward to the new rules and regs for the forums. I do enjoy visiting designcontest and visit often, it will be nice to see positive changes throughout the site. I am sure it will make all of the designers here a little more happier ;)

jojomarie

#4 jlinds72

jlinds72

Administrator/ Designer

• Designer
  • 1461 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 04:19 PM

That's certainly our goal :) We're trying to establish the groundrules that will be most beneficial to both the designers, and the contest holders - and trying to keep it fair for all involved. We're glad you like it here ! :)

~Jenn
Jenn Lindsey - Freelance Graphic Designer
"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong" - Joseph Chilton Pearce

My website: jennlindsey.com

Please review the new rules for DesignContest.net here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users