&nsbp;

#1 Solution Seeker

Solution Seeker

Contest Holder (P)

• Client
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 07:04 PM

Hi all,

I need various logo designs and they are all travel, leisure and property related.

I have seen contests here where many people submit their ideas, it would seem for free - and a winner is then chosen from the submissions.

Also I'm not sure about price, but I need initially about 20 logos done.

6 I need done asap (if not sooner) these are all travel portals and in particular "one-stop-shops". What I'm trying to present to the public is brands that do exactly what they say on the tin.

The names are: CreateYourOwnTrip.com - LatePRICE.com - HoliBag(s).com - BargainBeaters.com - TheWorldonSale.com - Travopolis.com

I want to start of with createyourowntrip.com, not cause its the strongest but because it typifies what the portfolio is all about. I want to compete with the expedias of the world (fall off your chair yet?) so they've got to be strong, with a corporate yet funky feel, something that jumps out that the viewer might believe they recognise and certainly something they can trust. Logos that balance well in a header, in a bright, happy site where the use will feel at ease.

Designers who have experience if building travel type portals might have the edge, as I will want examples of front pages with booking-engine etc (no templates) maybe the logo should be designed with the overall page in mind, maybe you have ideas for the complete page already, I dont know.

What I do know is; I'm really hoping I can get some good help here from talented people (as I've now paid 3 different designers up-front that I found on eBay and not one of them delivered)

Its not only the money - its the waste of time.

Well its over to you guys.

Jim.

#2 illumina

illumina

Guru

• Designer
  • 2714 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 08:15 PM

Hi Jim, if you're wanting to hold a contest here, please go Here as contests are only permitted in the contest forums.

If you want any more information please PM an administrator with your questions :)

#3 jlinds72

jlinds72

Administrator/ Designer

• Designer
  • 1461 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 09:39 PM

To All:

These are now being submitted as a contest, so please don't contact this user as he will be hosting a contest for it. Thank you.
Jenn Lindsey - Freelance Graphic Designer
"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong" - Joseph Chilton Pearce

My website: jennlindsey.com

Please review the new rules for DesignContest.net here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users