Mirror & Resize after deactivating DelayLoadVBA
Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:43 AM
1) We start Corel with a factory Reset.
2) We deactivate DelayLoadVBA (in Tools->Options->VBA)
3) We create a new Rectangle
4) We rotate the rectangle.
5) The rectangle is resized (with ratio lock)
6) If I now try to mirror the rectangle or resize it again, nothing happens.
If i set the rotation to zero, and then try to resize it will work. Mirroring will work again after i apply a new rotation (until i resize the object again).
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users