• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Redsoul

Redsoul

• Designer
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:36 AM

hi,there...
i'm one of the contestant on one of the contest..please help,i have a problem that need explanation and solution..i am a new member and therefore one of the rules say that a new designer can only submit limited entry in each contest,the question is that CH want to see a minor change on my design but i get prevented by this limited rules which i can't upload another entry to the contest bcos i hv use all the available slot for me...i really really confuse bcos it seems my work got a higher rating above all..this is really frustrating to me...can someone give me a solution?..if hv post a thread before and somenone give me an answer that if CH wants to see my work that mean we got a credit to upload another entry,but why it won't work for me??

PS: bcos of my stupidity not to read the guidelines i hv received an infraction therefore i cannot make a comment to the following contest,so that mean i cant make contact or at least let CH know my problem..i'm afraid CH will think that i'm ignoring his request.

Edited by un17ed, 03 August 2012 - 07:18 AM.

#2 Squewheet

Squewheet

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 328 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:23 AM

Well the ch has to rate your design with 40 points or more for you to get another entry. If you know the ch wants you to make a revision on a previous design and you have no more entry's then you can ask the DC admins for help and they will be glad to help you with your problem.

#3 Redsoul

Redsoul

• Designer
  • 92 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:46 AM

thanks squewheet,..finally my problem solved i'm following your direction to ask help to admin and i hv a green light from DC admins..thanks alot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users