• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 uniqueart

uniqueart

Banned

• Banned
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:35 PM

I just purchased a new machine with windows 7 operating system. I am still using AI9 & have had no problems with previous installs on XP & Vista. Now I am getting an error "Adobe Illustrator cant run because there isn't enough memory". I cant even get the program to open & am stumped as to what I can do to fix this!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

#2 TIGERdesign

TIGERdesign

• Designer
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:14 PM

try to remove some fonts from the font folder in your windows. there are some fonts that use a lot of memory when loading the program. otherwise try to use a big space hard drive since illustrator need a lot of free temporary space on the hard drive to work properly.

#3 anand224patel

anand224patel

• Designer
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:06 AM

No, Fonts are not the actual Problem. My Friend face the same problem. I found that the installation File is Corrupted, try to download the other source and try to install or you can also use Portable Version. The New Adobe Illustrator CS6 is lighter then the previous one.

Here are some link which can help you:

Precracked Portable Version CS6 --> https://kat.ph/adobe...d-t6516667.html
or

I personally recommend to go for Adobe Site and Download the Try Out Version and then Crack it.

Regards.

#4 kingsandy

kingsandy

• Designer
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:49 AM

I had the same problem like these too. But my computer is already in Windows 7 and there were times that when I launch Illustrator not enough memory appears. I am a computer Hardware/Software Technician as well, I have still more than 6GB free disk space but when I launch Illustrator the disk space goes down to 100MB. The problem is there is an error to your system or some kind of virus affects your computer. I just repair the system registry and everything works again to normal.

#5 kingsandy

kingsandy

• Designer
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:54 AM

These problem may also occur when you have a low virtual memory. Graphics design software requires high computer performance. specially when you are using Adobe Illustrator CS5 or higher or Photoshop CS5 or higher. So you need High Specs hardware and video graphics cards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users