• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 sublevel

sublevel

• Designer
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:02 AM

Hello DC forum!

Sometimes I'd prefer to use my smartphone, to check the forum and the contests. Maybe an iphone and android application or a mobile site would be nice for the visitors, designers, contest holders, to check DC easier from everywhere.

Not for full functionality, just for 'checking in'. :)

,Matt

#2 Squewheet

Squewheet

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 328 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:47 PM

I know there is a app that is for iPad and possibably Android.....and it's for you to check the forums easier. But I've never used it. Whenever I find it i'll let you know what it is.............but for just checking your contest ur in and what not I don't think they have a app or a mobile version of the site yet. Sorry!

Hope this helps you.

#3 jack4047

jack4047

• Designer
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:10 AM

gud idea

#4 landrum75

landrum75

• Designer
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:52 PM

I really wish there was an App at the app store. I would like to see submissions, posts and get a notification when a design submission has been rated. It's so frustrating.

#5 LifeFX

LifeFX

Banned

• Banned
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:48 AM

I already have this application.. making the life easy when checking an updates while not at home.. :)

#6 Squewheet

Squewheet

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 328 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:46 AM

You can get a app for iPad and they might have it for iPhone/Androis also. But It's called "Forum Runner" and it cost $1.99 USD for iPad that is. And it helps you view the forums easier on your mobile devices. But a app for the site it self I think your out of luck....for right now that is.

I really wish there was an App at the app store. I would like to see submissions, posts and get a notification when a design submission has been rated. It's so frustrating.

I know that the only way to really achieve this some what is to have a designated folder in your email and direct all DC emails to that folder. And then when your out with your mobile device you should get a email saying that you design was rated or commented on. But you have to have your email setup with your phone. I do it with my iPad and I hear a ding noise when I get a email. I hope this helps.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: android, app, compact view, iphone, mobile site

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users