&nsbp;

#1 Cold Coffee

Cold Coffee

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 08:31 PM

Ha ha... just joking...

What do the international folks think of my dutch website?

It's the site of my design agency...

Cold Coffee

My agency is called Cold Coffee cause my coffee is always cold when working... always forget I just got myself a nice cuppa... (yes I'm blonde... but very busy ;) )
Still busy designing my life and the world around me :D
Cold Coffee

#2 Dan Pastia

Dan Pastia

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 07:07 PM

Nice and clean site. Maybe little movement/animation added to Cold Cofee logo it would make the site more alive.

I think this is the first site with price list on it. I don't know if this is a good thing, please tell me if you ever used that pricelist. And also an english version could help ? :)
- keep it simple -

#3 Cold Coffee

Cold Coffee

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 07:39 PM

Thanks...
believe me using a pricelist works!!! It's dutch because my clients are dutch small businesses.
Cold Coffee

#4 Jayberz

Jayberz

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 05:28 PM

The design is clean, but looks a little to open. Maybe some very thin lines to enclose the header would help.

The only other thing I would mention is to include a mail form on your contact page instead of a "mailto:" link. There are numerous ones avaiable for free. If you want, contact me through my site and I will send you the code. Those pesky "mailto:" links are a great target for spammers. Also the mail form is a friendly quick option for potential clients to contact you.
Red Letters Studio
Blending the Word with the Web!
www.redlettersstudio.com

#5 Cold Coffee

Cold Coffee

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 05:37 PM

The design is clean, but looks a little to open. Maybe some very thin lines to enclose the header would help.

The only other thing I would mention is to include a mail form on your contact page instead of a "mailto:" link. There are numerous ones avaiable for free. If you want, contact me through my site and I will send you the code. Those pesky "mailto:" links are a great target for spammers. Also the mail form is a friendly quick option for potential clients to contact you.

Hi thanks for your comments... if you look at OFFERTE you can see I allready use a php script! I use that for all my clients cause I know the problems with the "mailto". The OFFERTE is a contact form for more info or a price for my services. Some clients allready have hosting that doesn't support php or other scripts so then I have to use the mailto.

Offcourse I try to make them change their minds where they host. Cause some charge hundreds of euros with no support of scripts while others just charge a couple of euros a year and support all scripts including databases!

But thanks for your offer anyway...

O PS: on the CONTACT I used the mailto for the lazy people... but I wanted to show my email adres...

GREETZ
Cold Coffee

#6 ukp

ukp

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 02:32 PM

3/5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users