&nsbp;

#1 KelliShaver

KelliShaver

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 09:21 PM

Any photographers out there?

I didn't get a chance to take many photography courses during college, and I really regret it. The one course I did get to take, during the last semester of my Sr. year, I absolutly loved. Since then, I've picked up a 300D and a few lenses and though I've certainly used it for a design project or two from time to time, photography for me is still mostly a hobby. In a way, I want to keep it that way, as it provides a welcome and still creatibve relief from work. I would still consider myself quite amature, though, when it comes to photography, and am always looking for other people out there to share tips and tricks and photos with.

#2 apresico

apresico

Guru

• Designer
  • 1210 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 06:33 AM

I do some photography. on my site, I took pictures of some old apples from my mom's fridge and put a garbage bag behind to have the dark background, and the other is in a bowl. it came out pretty good. I also have taken quite a few pictures of animals and things. I love touching photography up in photoshop, wish I had a better camera though, like to have a digital camera that takes .tiff files.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users