microsoft surface tablet

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 DesGuru

DesGuru

• Designer
  • 220 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:58 AM

Microsoft Surface tablet will be released along with Windows 8 on October,26th.
The Surface tablet that will be released soon will run on RT which is different that Windows8. However there will be a PRO version released in three months. The RT tablet will support a 1366x768 HD screen, and the PRO tablet will have a 10.6-inch Full HD(1920x1080) Clear type with a 16:9 widescreen. You can turn the tablet to a small notebook using the touch keyboards that you can buy with the device. There are 5 different touch covers, and they’re different from a typical keyboard with they’re smoother typing touch based surface. The camera on this tablet is both front and rear. The tablet comes in 32GB, 64GB and 128GB(available only with the Pro version). You can also expand the memory using an external memory stick. The touch cover which is 3mm can be connected to the tablet easily with one magnatic click. The surface tablet will be able to go online only by using a short range Wi-Fi connection.

#2 duma8821

duma8821

• Designer
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:33 PM

I think Windows 8 has improve a lot for mobile devices though I dont know yet if to make an upgrade to my computer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users