• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Lexx

Lexx

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 02:32 AM

I'm sorry if this is not the correct category to post this. I am looking to start a contest for a gaming clan, however we want to move on from html and move into Php-nuke. Seeing as it has more integration for personalization for our users. I was wondering if the contests were limited to only HTML, or does it also apply to flash or even php-nuke?

#2 Neupix

Neupix

Design Team Member

• Designer
  • 1146 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 03:33 AM

Hi Lexx,

Is it the physical design that you need done? or just a template integration? Many of our designers should be able to design and produce an HTML template for you, but I am not sure how many of them have experience integrating it into PHP-Nuke.
Neupix Media | Nip Napp! < iPhone App Reviews and News | Citrik Acid

#3 Guest_Unregistered_*

Guest_Unregistered_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2005 - 04:07 PM

Our clan admins are basically looking for a PHP-Nuke template. To tell you the truth I myself do not how to work PHP or how templates for for it. If you made a html template, could I apply it simply? We just need a regular template that we can apply to a PHP-Nuke website we already have set up. We do have examples of what we are looking for. Would we be considered to be a non-profit org?

#4 Neupix

Neupix

Design Team Member

• Designer
  • 1146 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 05:27 PM

I have not used PHP-Nuke myself, so I am not sure how customizeable it is, and how easily it can be done. Does anybody else here know about this?

As far as being considered Non-Profit - no, you wouldn't be. A non-profit org is something like a church, charity or organization that is spending their profits to help the community -- often being unable to afford high end design costs.
Neupix Media | Nip Napp! < iPhone App Reviews and News | Citrik Acid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users