&nsbp;

#1 rinaldidesigns

rinaldidesigns

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2258 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 10:28 PM

Hi :)
I think it would be really great to have contest holders reveiw their experience(s) w/ designcontest........kinda like comment cards....
and DC could use, as a selling point........
example....
"the design my company received at dc was top notch. It is hard to find this concentration of talent in one place! We use dc for all our design needs".... :D
whatcha think????

#2 Blazen

Blazen

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 347 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 11:19 PM

Hello,

I think that is a great idea! Along with the Contest Holder's review maybe there could be a pic or a link to the winning design/thread. A link exchange could also be made linking to the company's site and vice versa.

Great idea!

Regards,

• Guests

Posted 17 February 2006 - 11:20 PM

yep, we have a list of questions that we ask each contest holder after the contest is over. There is a great deal of work going behind the scene :) Thanks for the suggestion though! Keep the ideas on how we could improve DC coming!

#4 Innov8

Innov8

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 03:28 PM

If this thread is still open I would like to offer some suggestions. I have a degree in research/science and have recently changed occupations. Rinaldidesigns mentioned trying to find talented designers, (I’m confused; ). was he/she implying that there is a lack of? Any hoo couldn’t DC utilize a procedure to track down the talent and recruit them to add the intelligence Rinaldidesigns for some reason believes is lacking, or would that be a difficult procedure.
INNOV8MEDIA.NET

#5 rinaldidesigns

rinaldidesigns

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2258 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 04:20 PM

Innov8,
This thread is about the contest holders leaving feedback/comments/reviews about the FABULOUS;) design they received HERE at Designcontest...not sure how lack of talent came out(please, :) reread post) .......:)

#6 Innov8

Innov8

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 05:32 PM

Ooops my bad :)
hope you find a solution
INNOV8MEDIA.NET

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users