Becoming DCT member!

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 stanojevic

stanojevic

• Designer
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 04:59 PM

Could I apply for design team member even if >I dont have 10 posts? I am new in general with forums and I really dont know jet what to write.
Thanks!

#2 thenameisjolo

thenameisjolo

• Designer
  • 175 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 05:16 PM

I think, and I could be wrong, that the point of that requirement is to get you to become involved in the "community" side of the site, so you shouldn't be too worried about not knowing what to write, just get involved.

the hangout forum might be a good place for you to start since it's just general chat...

#3 rinaldidesigns

rinaldidesigns

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2258 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 05:25 PM

Hello.......the point of the 10 post...it gives everyone an idea who you are:) your forum etiquette.......are you nice:) and gets you involved in DC.......welcome to DC:)

#4 stanojevic

stanojevic

• Designer
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 05:37 PM

Ok thanks! I am new in general about forums but not the Net! I know what people think about those who write anything just because they have some time in life. I would not like to become one of those :-)
But I think I am finding my way around this thing :-)

#5 phacker

phacker

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 310 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 08:25 PM

Hello.......the point of the 10 post...it gives everyone an idea who you are:) your forum etiquette.......are you nice:) and gets you involved in DC.......welcome to DC:)

Is that what it's there for? Guess I should take lessons.
Click here to visit Scooter's World, the Chihuahua/Pekinese who thinks she is a Doberman, and has the soul of a true "artiste".

#6 shecreates

shecreates

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 06:55 PM

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member of design contest. I am looking forward to everything this site has to offer!

• Guests

Posted 03 April 2006 - 07:03 PM

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member of design contest. I am looking forward to everything this site has to offer!

welcome! But I guess the best place for introductions would be the Introduce Yourself forum ;)

#8 stanojevic

stanojevic

• Designer
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 03:45 PM

Now, since I have become a design team member, I am just wondering when does my status changes?
Peace!
http://stanojevicboris.com
I love the whole world, and all its crazyness! Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da

• Guests

Posted 06 April 2006 - 03:53 PM

Now, since I have become a design team member, I am just wondering when does my status changes?
Peace!

did you receive a message from _Redrum? I think it should be changed pretty soon then (within hours)

#10 stanojevic

stanojevic

• Designer
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 04:00 PM

Hi Sergey,

no I have not received any messages from anyone, other than from alex about becoming DCT member! Can´t wait to start uploading some of my designs ;-)

• Guests

Posted 06 April 2006 - 04:02 PM

Hi Sergey,

no I have not received any messages from anyone, other than from alex about becoming DCT member! Can´t wait to start uploading some of my designs ;-)

Alex is _Redrum on the forums :)

#12 stanojevic

stanojevic

• Designer
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 04:17 PM

Gr8!
;-)

#13 /* No Comment*/

/* No Comment*/

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 08:44 AM

My opinion about this is ...that it's not so important to write post but if you are answering or makeing topic then it should be interesting otherwise you'll get lot's of post spaming and loosing quality of the forum .... but that's my just my opinion

• Guests

Posted 08 April 2006 - 06:22 PM

My opinion about this is ...that it's not so important to write post but if you are answering or makeing topic then it should be interesting otherwise you'll get lot's of post spaming and loosing quality of the forum .... but that's my just my opinion

we not just count he posts, but also see what kind of posts you make. So if those 10 are one-liners you've posted just to check that requirement in the application, you chances to get accepted get lower. And vice versa.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users