New Member as Designer - Pleased to Meet You All

design design portfolio documents dtp logo

• Please log in to reply

#1 bumper22

bumper22

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:03 PM

I've signed up just a short while ago and just popped in here quick to introduce myself to you so that we are not strangers when we bump into each other in the contest room later :D

I'm a Virtual Designer, Administrator and Desktop Publisher since 2007 and have carried my passion for these fields close to my heart and apply passion to my skills, experience and interest in my work with every project I set out to do.

Easy to work with, understands your needs and requirements without needing to explain yourself over and over again, professional and friendly communication during, after and in follow up to any work delivered.

Let's make contact and allow me to assist with your design work, presenting or creating of corporate identity material, layouts and printer-prep of your business requirements... I could go on for hours to explain all the areas I will happily and professionally assist with, but instead would like to invite you to visit my profile and view my Portfolio that will be open for you to access and review at your leisure.

Chat soon!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: design, design portfolio, documents, dtp, logo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users