Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:44 PM
2. Go to the "Window" menu and select "Optimize" .
3. From the â€œOptimizeâ€ palette, go to the "Export file format" drop down list and select "GIF" . This will allow you to edit the transparency of the image.
4. In the "Optimize" palette go to the "Transparency" drop-down list, and select "Index Transparency".
5. Click on "Add color to transparency" . The mouse will now become an eye dropper.
6. Click any color in the image. The color you select will become transparent in your image.
7. To remove any colors from being transparent, use the "Remove color from transparency" option. . when you click this option, use the eye dropper tool and click on the color you want to remove the transparency for.
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: changing the transparency, fireworks cs3
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users