&nsbp;

#1 logotect

logotect

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 January 2004 - 06:44 AM

I have a suggestion for development later on in the future:

How about keeping track of winners of contests and other contest stats? Maybe a page with stats such as "newest winners", "highest earnings" and maybe even a list of the top 10 or top 50 members with the most wins (and the number of wins beside thier name).

It can have a section with featured logos/web templates that have won a contest recently.

The purpose of this page:
1. Contest holders can see which members of the community have been winning contests in the past.

2. Begginning designers can see the top design honchos of the community as well as easily access the designs that are worthy of winning a design contest (instead of browsing old threads and looking for which designer and designs won a contest).

3. Will encourage stronger competition among contestants (because they presumably would want to be in the "stats" page) and therefore increase the quality of submissions.

Just an idea I would like to run by you guys/gals...

#2 Onvx

Onvx

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 230 posts

Posted 07 January 2004 - 06:52 AM

I really like that idea. I don't see a reason for us not to do that. Thanks.

With the new design coming... we will put in some new ideas... one of them is having a "total $ avaliable as prizes" for contests currently open.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users