Designer payment methods

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
&nsbp;

#141 luv4luvly

luv4luvly

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 08:33 AM

I am still waiting on my Paypal Account approval, with that in mind can I still join the contests and submit my entry?

#142 untung

untung

• Designer
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 01:02 PM

now i have a paypal, i use VCC (virtual credit card). so if you don't have credit card, you can use VCC like me. it is very easy and can be used all of country.
you can send PM for info.

#143 untung

untung

• Designer
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 01:18 PM

it because paypal know that you often use paypal not for buy something in internet (online). i mean you just sent paypal to other paypal without clear reason.

Hiya guys, I heard some bad news about paypal. They are limiting your account without reason... or 'excuse' reason to holdback your funds. It happened to me last few days. I send them all my legal documents (base on their list) to uplift the limitation, then they did... upon restoring my account I hurriedly transfer my funds to my bank account, and luckily got my money. But then, after 2 days... it did again..they limit again my account, and asking me again those papers, etc...
As of now, I cannot withdraw or send money :( which hinders my online business.

It's scary to stay your money with them. Let me know if you experienced it. And what alternative for Paypal?

I googled around here are some links that I found;

Paypal Problems, Information, Issues, Class Action Lawsuits - PayPal

The Paypal Fiasco: In Summary

Please Help! I'm So Scared! - PayPal Sucks Forums

#144 krave

krave

• Designer
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 04:04 PM

Hi,

I hope this message is helpful in some way. I have used paypal for years and when I signed up it was free. You just need to deposit money in the account prior to purchasing something because it can take a few days for the transfer.

so ... hove much for the fee to make an paypall account?

#145 untung

untung

• Designer
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 11:18 PM

yes, joined/signed up it was free, but your paypal limited (you can save and send limited money = 100$) and your status = unverified.
you must upgrade your paypal to verified account using credit card. so you can send/save unlimited money.

Hi,

I hope this message is helpful in some way. I have used paypal for years and when I signed up it was free. You just need to deposit money in the account prior to purchasing something because it can take a few days for the transfer.

#146 kushalazza

kushalazza

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 10:56 AM

hii i m form India i want to kown that does paypal pays in India
pls help me...
or there is any other way to be paid for Indian

#147 endi24design

endi24design

• Designer
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 04:25 PM

you may use your mastercard with paypal. buyers can pay you thru paypal via mastercard.

Thank you so much for the information! :)

#148 imago

imago

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 06:49 PM

"Send and receive payments in these countries. Withdraw from your PayPal account to your in-country bank account or to a U.S. bank account. "

From Paypal website: https://www.paypal.c...untries-outside

I guess that should answer it. Apply for Paypal. Link it to your local bank account. Search for "Paypal bank codes India" in Google.

I hope that helps.

:)

hii i m form India i want to kown that does paypal pays in India
pls help me...
or there is any other way to be paid for Indian

#149 conceptgraphx

conceptgraphx

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:32 PM

i have 10 years of experience in graphicis design i need a little help the site is kind of tricky im new to this

#150 Stev27

Stev27

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 398 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:54 PM

i have 10 years of experience in graphicis design i need a little help the site is kind of tricky im new to this

Welcome to DC Marc! What did you have a question about? Entering contests, payments, participating in the forums?

At the bottom of the home page there is a section titled "For Designers" as well as other helpful links to help you understand the site better. Happy reading! :)

#151 srigiri

srigiri

• Designer
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:31 PM

Now-a-days personal fund transfer to personal accounts (other way) net banking seems to be popular. Just a input.

what u guys say?!?!?! :cool:

#152 cruser

cruser

Banned

• Banned
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:48 PM

swift code and swift instructions for payinf, is also ok for the country which dont have paypal.

#153 adnanza

adnanza

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 03:07 PM

It is a good thing for countries could not accept paypal( like mine).
One thing more, my suggestion is to add Moneybookers.com also, as it is also a safiest way of payment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users