1. To make a layer opaque or more transparent, select the layer name from the Layers palette and then drag the opacity slider of the selected layer until you reach the desired output.
2. To show or hide single layers and a group of layers, use the Visibility toggles available on the Layers palette. Restack the layers by clicking on the layer names from the Layers palette and then dragging them either up or down in the list.
3. To copy an existing layer, select the layer name from the layer palette and click on "Duplicate" from the Layers menu.
4. To group layers, go to the Ã¢â‚¬ÂLayersÃ¢â‚¬Â menu and select "New Layer Group" and make the required changes from the Layer Properties dialog. Then link the layers by selecting them to be linked from the Layers palette and then assign them all, the same linkage number.
Paint Shop Pro Layer Tips
1. To make a layer opaque or more transparent, select the layer name from the Layers palette and then...paint shop pro layer tips
Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:30 PM
Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:28 AM
Great tips. we found photo magic to play layer. look at this. PaintShop_Probir_ghosh.jpg 30.75KB 7 downloads
Posted 22 August 2014 - 05:40 PM
Nice looking image. I have not heard of Photo magic. Is that a plug-in?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users