Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:06 PM
1. Place your cursor where you want to insert the chosen YouTube video.
2. Go to YouTube, and open the video and then and copy the URL from the top of the browser.
3. In your WordPress editor paste the URL in the main content area of the page. The editor will show the URL only, but you will see that WordPress embeds the media, once you view your post.
4. If the URL you just pasted displays in the content area of your editor as a link, you have to unlink it. To unlink it, click within your URL text, then click on the broken link icon from the top of the main content area. This will unlink your text.
6. Once you previewed your posts and checked that the video is embedded correctly, click the Ã¢â‚¬Å“UpdateÃ¢â‚¬Â or Ã¢â‚¬Å“PublishÃ¢â‚¬Â button.
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: embed content, wordpress site, youtube
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users