Food photography tipsfood photography tips
Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:06 PM
2 Back light is very important to make food look appetizing, and to show steam or smoke if available.
3. Keep things simple. Remove all distracting objects and keep only the dish that you need.
4. Sometimes Taking pictures of food while itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s cooking comes out really good
5. You can add a human element such as a hand holding the plate.
6. The should be spotless. Keep in mind that food photographing is usually done at cose up so pay attention to all the small details
7. Try using different angels when picturing food objects.
8. Adding a little bit of oil (if you are picturing vegetables), gives a nice shiny and fresh look
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: food photography tips
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users