Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:18 PM
2. Go to the Adobe website and download Adobe Flash Player plug-in by clicking on "Download Now". Select the check box next to the option "Launch Flash Player after installation." When prompted click "Run".
3. Click on "Install" from the dialog box. Choose "Recommended Installation"
4. Click "Finish" when the download is complete.
5. Windows will now set this as your default media player for all your web content that you view on IE.
6. The ActiveX controls in your IE will activate the plug-in whenever you view or download any web content like video, movies or animations.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users