Hi, new guy :)

free mac fonts

• Please log in to reply

#1 Nu2Design

Nu2Design

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:24 AM

Hi, I'm new around here so i figured I might aswell come in and present myself :p

My name is Yoann, 24yo, I'm a freelance designer, I've been in the fields since 2009 first as an apprentice then as a full time designer in an agency for 3 years, and only recently have I started to work as a freelancer.

I'm currently living in New Caledonia (google that if you want :p), I've been wanting to actually see where my skills would take me, I'm not saying I'm an elite or something of the sort, it's just that here competition is sparse, and you even have weirdos who work on word who think they are good graphic designers... xD

My "field of expertise" would be pretty much anything printed and signage, from business cards to catalogs/magazines to billboards and car covering (hell even boats and a plane, i just need a spaceship and I would have done designs on the sea, in the air, on land and in space :p oh and a submarine, but yeah). I never got into web designs, or videos, but I'll probably give it a shot if the opportunity arise.

As for my expectation of DesignContest, well having to look for clients is great, even if the competition seems to be fierce, and also I think it relieves from much of the stress of dealing with some really annoying clients (Im pretty sure we've all had a few of these). I guess just having to focus on the designs rather than all the things around it makes it a billion time better (at least for me).

I hope everything goes well and i also hope that I'll learn tons of things here, working for clients I would not have had the opportunity to work with otherwise :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: free mac fonts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users