1. Make sure that clouds look interesting when you take your pictures. Focus on partly cloud days
2. Make sure you have a polarizing filter, which enables you to cut out some of the atmospheric glare.
3 Try not to include any landscape in your picture.
4. try to take more shoots that you think you need..
5. Make sure that the sunÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s position is behind a cloud or at your back
6. Try using a little quick shutter speeds.
Cloud Photography tips
1. Make sure that clouds look interesting when you take your pictures. Focus on partly cloud days 2....cloud photography tips
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cloud photography tips
General chat →
Introduce Yourself →
Forum introductions are not my thing
Started by Adtthedesigner, 10 Jul 2013 cloud photography tips
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users