picking the right printerpicking the right printer
Posted 28 November 2013 - 03:17 AM
1.Decide if you need a general printer or a special printer. Is it for home use or for office use. And if it should be a laser technology(print higher-quality text) or inkjet technology ( general purpose such as printing photos and text). Decide if text quality or photo quality is more important to you.
2.Decide if you need a multi function printer or a single function printer or an MFP?
3.Decide if you need to print in color
4. Decide on the preferred size and how big a printer are you Ok with?
5. Decide if you need USB or Ethernet port or Wifi
6. What is the output quality level that you need need?
7. How fast do you need the printer to be?
8.How much will you print?
9. Consider the minimum and maximum paper size needed and if you need to use a duplexer print on both sides.
10.How much are you willing to spend?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users