• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 hamidsaleh

hamidsaleh

• Designer
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:23 PM

Hey everyone,
I can't understand the purpose of these posts! We have to come say hi here if we want to submit more designs to a contest?! I'm not gonna say it's stupid, which it is, but it's also a waste of time and energy when basically no body is reading or replying to them !
Ow and another stupid thing: you can't contact the contest holder AT ALL, after the contest is over! Whaaat! Why?!
And BTW there's no search box in the website! What if we'er looking for a specific designer or contest?
Guys please reconsider your web design or hold a contest so that a professional can redesign it for you, before people start moving to 99designs!

Thanks

#2 GJR

GJR

• Designer
  • 2637 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

Hi hamidsaleh.

#3 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

Hey everyone,
I can't understand the purpose of these posts! We have to come say hi here if we want to submit more designs to a contest?! I'm not gonna say it's stupid, which it is, but it's also a waste of time and energy when basically no body is reading or replying to them !
Ow and another stupid thing: you can't contact the contest holder AT ALL, after the contest is over! Whaaat! Why?!
And BTW there's no search box in the website! What if we'er looking for a specific designer or contest?
Guys please reconsider your web design or hold a contest so that a professional can redesign it for you, before people start moving to 99designs!

Thanks

Hi there

welcome to designcontest

A welcome post pointing out how stupid we are is not a very welcome or say hi introduce yourself post.........

Like us on facebook

#4 seegor

seegor

• Designer
  • 1779 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:02 PM

hello there hamidsaleh, welcome to DC!
hope you gonna have really great time here like wee all have, and good luck in future contest!

And please take a little time to browse through forum, you will find tons of helpful things here!
For example Feature Requests
see how we are helpful here? We are even gonna provide you with link, where you actually wanted to write all things you mentioned above.
And if you ever bump in to a problem, please visit "Chat with the Mods" part of the forum.
It is private, only you and mods can see posts there!

Cheers!

#5 hamidsaleh

hamidsaleh

• Designer
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:47 AM

ok i'll try, thanks.

#6 hamidsaleh

hamidsaleh

• Designer
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:53 AM

Hi there

welcome to designcontest

A welcome post pointing out how stupid we are is not a very welcome or say hi introduce yourself post.........

Hi Sharie,
I asked one of your staff how I could contact the CH after the contest was over, they said it's not possible. I said I just wanted to ask a question about there business; not possible (I hadn't even submitted a design for that contest!). This is not logical and nether is saying hi here for submitting more entries!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: contact, search box

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users