Question: Banned account

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Sepsix

Sepsix

• Designer
  • 130 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:59 PM

what if a designer get banned, is there any second chance to get register again to the site? and a suggestion, what if the admin will show some list of banned designer.. just a suggestion. thanks :)

#2 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:33 PM

why would you want to see a list of banned designers?

The first ban happens when you reach 90 points infraction, when enough points expire the ban is lifted but if you go over 90 points again you then have a never lift ban. The more serious infractions will cause a designer to have a never lift ban on the first 90 points

This gives designers PLENTY of chances to not do what they have been doing to receive infractions
  • untung likes this

Like us on facebook

#3 einstine

einstine

Banned

• Banned
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:48 AM

When will be the infractions of a a contest expires? And how can you know your remaining infractions or infractions status?

#4 GJR

GJR

• Designer
  • 2637 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:55 PM

Hi Einstine.

Infractions extend past the lifetime of a contest.

You should be able to see a table containing infractions on your profile page. The expiry date of any infractions is shown in the "Expires" column.

If you want details of any specific infractions please post in the "chat with the mods" section of the forum.
  • untung likes this

#5 Sepsix

Sepsix

• Designer
  • 130 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:58 PM

because some of my friends here are not active anymore, dont know if they already banned or just inactive. :)

#6 Sepsix

Sepsix

• Designer
  • 130 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:14 PM

if my design eliminated on a contest or just been ended then it did not win (so of course i will withdraw them), and then there is another designer will copied my idea submitted in other contest, is there any possibility to claim that that idea of a design is mine? the problem is i already withdrawn my entry/entries, what i mean is how can i convince the MOD/Admin that it is my idea? i already experienced here once but that design of mine was submitted on the other site... then i reported it but nothing happens. i copy paste the link but nothing happens.. :) i did not mind it at all... my concern now is what if it will happen again...

#7 Probir Ghosh

Probir Ghosh

Banned

• Designer
  • 134 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:38 PM

Reading this post. Enjoy. Helpful information. Thanks for share.

#8 sikdesigns

sikdesigns

• Designer
  • 144 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:23 PM

As a designer who has designed for other sites, I think the current policy is very exceptable with plenty of chances.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users