Cebuano Designers

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 ching

ching

• Designer
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:53 PM

Good thing to see here that there's a lot of cebuano designers joined here.

#2 Prescr8pto

Prescr8pto

Banned

• Banned
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:46 PM

actually, daghang bisaya diri pero dili tanan taga Cebu City........:)

#3 DCreations

DCreations

• Designer
  • 290 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:28 PM

go go go all pinoy.....

#4 GinamosBulad

GinamosBulad

• Designer
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:03 AM

Kumusta mga Fellow Bisdak

#5 intechnology

intechnology

• Designer
  • 139 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:01 AM

oh we need to speak english.. the other thread was closed due to we bisaya speaking our dialect.. hehe.. Good luck sa atong tanan.. :-)

#6 intechnology

intechnology

• Designer
  • 139 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:03 AM

oh prescr8to is now banned.. too bad.. i dont know what happen.. anyone knows why? careful filipino designers a lot here will always find loopholes on your designs.. extra careful..

#7 relz2011

relz2011

Banned

• Banned
  • 70 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:30 PM

I was also experiencing banned in my account. To avoid this we just follow and read all the rules in the dc my dear cebuanos....

#8 CHARINA15

CHARINA15

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:08 AM

Kumusta mga kababayan

#9 intechnology

intechnology

• Designer
  • 139 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:21 PM

ginamus bulad.. careful.. too many reports now.. baka ma ban ka.. mahirap na bai.. :-)

#10 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:44 PM

intechnology we do not find loopholes. We find cheaters, designers using clipart, designers copying other designers, designers trying to find the "loopholes"

We give designers "MANY" chances to "stop" cheating, stop taking others designs, stop copying. A designer is banned after they receive 90 infraction points so as you can see that gives the designers many chances to stop what it is they are doing that is giving them infractions.

Follow the designer guidelines and rules and no infraction or bans....it is that simple.

The other thread was closed because it became very disrespectful to the admins as well as other designers. From now on all forum thread posts are in English

Like us on facebook

#11 intechnology

intechnology

• Designer
  • 139 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:48 PM

Noted sharie..

I dont know about the other thread how it became being disrespectful. Its just that people there are speaking their dialects to communicated
their fellow friends since i thougt that thread is intended for just filipinos..

What about this infractions? would this last for a lifetime til it will reach to 90points? Will try to avoid that infractions.

#12 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:01 PM

Infraction breakdown

1. 90 points equal a first time ban (infractions last for 6 months )

2. When enough points expire the ban is lifted

3. If you are banned again it then becomes a "never lift" ban ...meaning you are no longer allowed to design for contests here at designcontest

So you can see designers are given "many" chances

Like us on facebook

#13 intechnology

intechnology

• Designer
  • 139 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:17 PM

is there anyway we can see how many infractions we accumulated.. for a designer to be aware?

#14 GJR

GJR

• Designer
  • 2637 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:59 AM

oh prescr8to is now banned.. too bad.. i dont know what happen.. anyone knows why? careful filipino designers a lot here will always find loopholes on your designs.. extra careful..

Hi intechnology.

I find the suggestion that somehow Filipino designers are targeted to be repulsive. There are many great Filipino designers here, many who work hard and stick to the rules and I personally have the greatest of respect for any fair designer no matter where they come from.

You have become active at a time where several Filipino designers have been banned but this is not normal. These designers all persistently used stolen material in their designs and as Sharie said many chances were given. We can't find loopholes, we have to give precise sources.

Please avoid infractions intechnology, you have a lot of skill and that skill will be rewarded if you play fair. Good luck in the contests!

#15 intechnology

intechnology

• Designer
  • 139 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:33 PM

Hi intechnology.

I find the suggestion that somehow Filipino designers are targeted to be repulsive. There are many great Filipino designers here, many who work hard and stick to the rules and I personally have the greatest of respect for any fair designer no matter where they come from.

You have become active at a time where several Filipino designers have been banned but this is not normal. These designers all persistently used stolen material in their designs and as Sharie said many chances were given. We can't find loopholes, we have to give precise sources.

Please avoid infractions intechnology, you have a lot of skill and that skill will be rewarded if you play fair. Good luck in the contests!

Will take note of that GJR. will try to do my best not to get infractions.. See u around... :-)

#16 intechnology

intechnology

• Designer
  • 139 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:07 PM

Congrats junifer for winning gold washworks contest.
Wash Works or Wash Worx/

Good job! :-)

#17 DCreations

DCreations

• Designer
  • 290 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:47 PM

thank u....

#18 intechnology

intechnology

• Designer
  • 139 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:39 AM

Pavian is now banned. Too bad he used clipart. Sayang sya.. I dont know if this was just for his 6months ban or totally now..

Good luck to all. Go fight Win. :-)

#19 nvillegas

nvillegas

• Designer
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:52 AM

Pavian is now banned. Too bad he used clipart. Sayang sya.. I dont know if this was just for his 6months ban or totally now..

Good luck to all. Go fight Win. :-)

Bro, with all due respect, I don’t think you need to broadcast every Filipino designer that gets banned on this site. I think that’s a bit disrespectful to Pavian. He is our kababayan pa naman. We all make mistakes. I myself was banned before. Let’s just hope he gets another chance and be extra careful the next time he joins. Btw love your work! Good luck! Peace man.

#20 intechnology

intechnology

• Designer
  • 139 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:08 AM

Bro, with all due respect, I don’t think you need to broadcast every Filipino designer that gets banned on this site. I think that’s a bit disrespectful to Pavian. He is our kababayan pa naman. We all make mistakes. I myself was banned before. Let’s just hope he gets another chance and be extra careful the next time he joins. Btw love your work! Good luck! Peace man.

No offense intended to Pavian bro. Infact hes one of the people i look up here.. you and other top rated here.. I was just informing maybe
some friends to let them know what happened since this is now the only filipino thread or bisaya thread... Love your work too.. trying to be as good as you.. Good luck bro. Peace..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users