Submission Limits

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Seanmccall14

Seanmccall14

• Designer
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:38 AM

I realize the validity of having submission limits for low level designers, yet when a client gives feedback and asks to have something changed in a design and you can't submit any more it is very frustrating.

#2 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 36616 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:48 AM

Sean, in that case try to contact DC admins over the Live Chat or Chat with mods to give you an extra upload (only if CH wants you to change something).

#3 Trish

Trish

• Designer
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:06 PM

I think the CH can request to increase your submission quota if he likes what you are doing - I recently reached my quota limit 2 times and then found it was increased again and I could submit another 7 - I didn't ask for it to be increased either. I didn't win but the client must have wanted to see more from me. Maybe some CHs don't know that they can do that?

#4 Mayatcontest

Mayatcontest

• Designer
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:08 AM

Well, I was talking to one of the staff just today about that and they tolled me that if client asks for something changed, that you can submit as many as you want. You need to talk to the staff about that. ! Now I am not sure why I was tolled differently and why you are not able to submit more if client sakes.

#5 peterbowes2012

peterbowes2012

• Designer
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:05 PM

yes i agree

#6 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:10 PM

If the contestholder rates your entry 30 points or more you will have another upload

Like us on facebook

#7 waynewalkerdc

waynewalkerdc

Banned

• Banned
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:19 PM

This is a good idea but for any designer joining their concepts would have to be completely finalized. Any CH who wishes alterations may not have it done even if the idea is their strongest consideration.

#8 MitchellHepburn

MitchellHepburn

• Designer
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:49 AM

As far as I'm aware, if the CH gives you a high enough score, you get an extra credit to submit again. I think the minimum score is 30. It says somewhere in the knowledge base of the website.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users