Thank you so much babba and iridith. :)

• Babba likes this

#42 MES

MES

• Designer
  • 116 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:46 AM

hello there

how many days my request payout transfer to my paypal?

thank you

#43 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 36603 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 11:12 AM

It is every Thursday. 

https://www.designco...nt-information/

• MES likes this

#44 friendnand

friendnand

• Designer
  • 208 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:58 PM

tjgraphics,  how long does it take to have your money transferred from paypal to your bank account, for the first time? the agreement says, it's 30days. is that, really, or just an estimated allowance? 'cause i might be waiting for nothing. can you give me an idea? thank you  :)

#45 dKOI

dKOI

Guru

• Designer
  • 577 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:29 AM

tjgraphics,  how long does it take to have your money transferred from paypal to your bank account, for the first time? the agreement says, it's 30days. is that, really, or just an estimated allowance? 'cause i might be waiting for nothing. can you give me an idea? thank you  :)

Hi friendnad! my first withdraw in paypal, the transfer only took 2-4 working days. 30 days is to long :)

• MES likes this

#46 friendnand

friendnand

• Designer
  • 208 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:23 PM

Hi friendnad! my first withdraw in paypal, the transfer only took 2-4 working days. 30 days is to long :)

but i don't have a withdraw button. why is that? did i miss something to manage my account? it looks like i'm waiting forever. this is crazy.

#47 dKOI

dKOI

Guru

• Designer
  • 577 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:17 PM

but i don't have a withdraw button. why is that? did i miss something to manage my account? it looks like i'm waiting forever. this is crazy.

It's not actually a withdraw button :) It says "TRANSFER MONEY". It's on the left side of your screen along with the word "currencies"  (blue texts) :)

#48 friendnand

friendnand

• Designer
  • 208 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 06:03 AM

It's not actually a withdraw button :) It says "TRANSFER MONEY". It's on the left side of your screen along with the word "currencies"  (blue texts) :)

yes, i in fact, transferred it already, but the verication has these parts:

Verification lets us know that you're the legitimate owner of the credit card or bank account, helping maintain PayPal's secure network. As a result, we're able to remove the sending and withdrawal limits which we initially placed on your PayPal account before you passed this security check.

Don't worry - even though your sending and withdrawal limits have been removed, you're still protected against transactions sent from your PayPal account which you did not authorise.

see? i don't understand, & there's no more further explanations why, afterwards. i've been asking for help, but it only appears i was talking with machines, lol.

it's just plain crazy. it's sad. i just hope it's just for a start.

anyway, thank you for your time & help, TJ, i appreciate that a lot.

have a nice day & more power to you.

goodluck :)

#49 drexborn

drexborn

• Designer
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 09:57 AM

Hello po! bagohan po ako. ask ko lang po kung ano ginagamit para mag mukhang 3D ang design na entry? madalas ko kasi nakikita 

sa mga entry ng iba..  :)  :)  :)

Attached Files

#50 dKOI

dKOI

Guru

• Designer
  • 577 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 11:57 PM

Hello po! bagohan po ako. ask ko lang po kung ano ginagamit para mag mukhang 3D ang design na entry? madalas ko kasi nakikita 

sa mga entry ng iba..  :)  :)  :)

Hi @drexborn! welcome to DC. First I have to say you have to use english when making a post because we are not the only members who can see it :) :) Cheers!

About that 3D look in the attachment, we call it "mockup" or "mock up" Yeah! whatever haha! You also can do it using photoshop :) :) There's a lot of free mock ups to download.

• sharie, Babba, MES and 1 other like this

#51 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 36603 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 01:18 PM

In addition, when doing mock ups, always provide the normal look of the logo on the white backgroud. 

• sharie, NightOwl, dKOI and 3 others like this

#52 NightOwl

NightOwl

• Designer
  • 75 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 03:36 AM

In addition, when doing mock ups, always provide the normal look on the logo on the white. 

+1  Is that a mandatory rule?  It really should be, 1. so that the client knows what they are actually buying and 2. Seems some designers are only presenting mock-ups' as a way to hide their traces.  :(

• Babba, dKOI, Markonije and 1 other like this

#53 drexborn

drexborn

• Designer
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 05:18 AM

Thanks Guys! 

• dKOI likes this

#54 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:11 AM

Using mockups hides flaws and ultimately bad design. Showing the  design   as the design only no mockup on white background will reveal the good, the bad and ugly  so this why you see SOOOOO many mockups in logo contest. If I had it my way there would NO "ZERO" mocups unless the client requested

• HerbertNordal, Babba, NightOwl and 4 others like this

Like us on facebook

#55 DCreations

DCreations

• Designer
  • 290 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:02 AM

@ drexborn

be sure also that making a mockups presentation that fit to the contest holder company details. because I've notice some designers are making mockups that not fit to the contest.  for ex:  the contest holder need a logo for there online or mobile apps, then the mockups they use is for letterpress (so awkward).:D :D :D i hope this will help you to your guidelines. :)    

• drexborn likes this

#56 drexborn

drexborn

• Designer
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 09:10 AM

Is someone here using DC master card? I mean filipinos using DC mastercard?

#57 ace_msoriano

ace_msoriano

• Designer
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 06:15 AM

Newbie here. I tried to submit a poster design last night. Submit button was clicked but my design is not showing in the contest. Regarding the limit, I submitted just 1 entry to a logo contest. What am I missing to join the poster contest? Can I still join other contest? Thanks!

#58 ace_msoriano

ace_msoriano

• Designer
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 06:17 AM

I posted this the same inquiry for the third time. I'm just hoping for an answer as soon as possible. The contest that I want to join is just about to end. Salamat!

#59 ace_msoriano

ace_msoriano

• Designer
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 06:24 AM

As per rules: When submitting a design, make sure no third-party images are used in your logo designs. For example, no clipart, stock photos, stock designs, etc.

Stock photos are not allowed in logos, right? I agree. How about in other contests like poster contest that most of the time need pictures and other images? Can we use images like downloaded photos that are license and royalty free?

#60 intechnology

intechnology

• Designer
  • 139 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 03:21 PM

I can't submit entries right now? Anyone who are experiencing the same?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users