Website UPDATE

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#41 chakori

chakori

• Designer
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 08:56 AM

wow... i so love the look of the website.... cool. :)

#42 Iridith

Iridith

• Designer
  • 1236 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:06 AM

Hey,

I wanted to ask does reporting work correctly? I've sent a report a few minutes ago, yet didn't get any e-mail nor any new topic appeared in the Court section. There was also a silly notification - something like "La, la, la report sent".

Cheers,
Iridith

• Guests

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:40 AM

Hey,

I wanted to ask does reporting work correctly? I've sent a report a few minutes ago, yet didn't get any e-mail nor any new topic appeared in the Court section. There was also a silly notification - something like "La, la, la report sent".

Cheers,
Iridith

Yeah, reports works correctly, we receiving them to our database. Connection to the court section would be added soon.

#44 ramsro

ramsro

• Designer
  • 2231 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:22 PM

Hi there,
I know that are many things to fix, but is there something that you can do about the attachments in the brief? We can't see what CH uploaded there. Or maybe I don't know where to look.
Thank you!

#45 lizonil

lizonil

Guru

• Designer
  • 1720 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:21 PM

@Oleks... I know there are some bugs, but I think you guys are doing a great job. We all must be shooting bug reports at you, you must really feel under fire. So I just wanted to quickly say how much you are appreciated : ) Liz

#46 lizonil

lizonil

Guru

• Designer
  • 1720 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 08:07 AM

Hi Oleks, in the One on Ones the limit to upload final source files is 4mb. Most of my final zip files are much larger than this. Can this be rectified so that we can upload large zips as before. In the last few months I have uploaded zip files as large as 80mb, but on average they are 20mb to 30mb... because in one on ones it is not just a simple case of a few logo files. I have all sorts of projects, including very large powerpoint presentations and website designs etc. Thanks a bunch. Liz : )

#47 ramsro

ramsro

• Designer
  • 2231 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 08:10 AM

Yes, we all appreciate the effort, even we don't say it more than we send bug reports. :) We have patience, we know out there are only professionals. :)

• Guests

Posted 12 September 2014 - 09:06 AM

Yes, we all appreciate the effort, even we don't say it more than we send bug reports. :) We have patience, we know out there are only professionals. :)

https://www.designco...t-church/brief/ Everything looks legit, all files are under the brief tab.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10764[/ATTACH]

#49 ramsro

ramsro

• Designer
  • 2231 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 09:41 AM

Thank you for checking, yes everything is ok there, but can you check webdesign projects too? None of them has attached files, and I know it for sure from the old site, that was at least the logo attached. Thank you!

https://www.designco...hews.com/brief/ - here I remember more details too, like inspirational site
https://www.designco.../silkker/brief/

- and more

Edited by ramsro, 12 September 2014 - 07:00 PM.

#50 operhal

operhal

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 754 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 10:06 AM

Great job - I love new website.

But please, please, please bring back option for client: online or last seen!!It is very helpful to know that.

• Guests

Posted 12 September 2014 - 11:04 AM

Great job - I love new website.

But please, please, please bring back option for client: online or last seen!!It is very helpful to know that.

Thank you :) Ok, we will bring it back :)

#52 lizonil

lizonil

Guru

• Designer
  • 1720 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 11:30 AM

Can you bring back the list showing the points? Is that possible? : )

#53 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 36575 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 12:26 PM

Olek, just a reminder :)

I reported the bug with messed money value in 1on1... one was showed in Euros, the correct one in dollars.

I believe you guys are dead tired these days. Hold on! :D

big - THANK YOU!

#54 kristijp

kristijp

• Designer
  • 413 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 12:47 PM

The new website is looking great (barring some bugs that I'm sure will get worked out)! Loving some of the new features. Being able to search contests is great!

I feel like I'm being obnoxious at this point..... but my One-on-One projects have been listed as in Finalization for the past week now when they should be Active! Such a major set-back and inconvenience :(

#55 lizonil

lizonil

Guru

• Designer
  • 1720 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 06:28 PM

I think the worst bugs are with the one on ones at the moment. The contests seem fine to me. I have completed 3 one on ones since the new website and they have not been added to my one on one total, it still stands at 71. Which makes me wonder if my points have been added. And as we can no longer see the points I have no clue. I love winning points... more than medals, and money... I don't know why, but I am lost without seeing them : (

#56 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 06:47 PM

lizonil are you saying the prize money has not gone to your finance board?

Don't worry about designer points, this work work itself out

Like us on facebook

#57 lizonil1

lizonil1

Contest Holder (P)

• Client
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 07:03 PM

Hi Sharie, no the money is on the finance board, it is just the number of one on ones on the 'leader board' has not changed, it is still at 71, so it should be 74 now. : )

#58 lizonil1

lizonil1

Contest Holder (P)

• Client
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 07:07 PM

lol... that's me logged in as my test self, I didn;t realize. I just tested a one on one with myself. It didn't work out very well. I sent myself an invitation, then I accepted and sent a message, but the message did not come through to the CH (the other me) and it says Lizonil is estimating the price... but I had actually agreed it. It is hard to explain, maybe sharie you should try and do it as a CH and see what I mean, but invite yourself or you won't get the whole picture! lol... I am going to delete this CH profile now as I am not only confusing myself, but talking to myself too!! lol

#59 lizonil1

lizonil1

Contest Holder (P)

• Client
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 07:09 PM

But on another note, seeing the site from a CH point of view is much better, there are things on that I didn't realize, and it is good that the CH can see all the designers and not just the top ten, and they can choose favourites etc. And the hire button is only visible to them, very cool! : )

#60 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 36575 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 09:46 PM

I think the worst bugs are with the one on ones at the moment. The contests seem fine to me. I have completed 3 one on ones since the new website and they have not been added to my one on one total, it still stands at 71. Which makes me wonder if my points have been added. And as we can no longer see the points I have no clue. I love winning points... more than medals, and money... I don't know why, but I am lost without seeing them : (

Liz, how about your money values? Are they the same on 1on1 "My projects" and project it self?

Mine still shows €100 & $100.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users