winner email

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 rosanera

rosanera

• Designer
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 09:58 PM

in the email that I'd received as a winner, it is not explained how to behave if the CH requires changes. I went up in the appropriate section, but I did not understand where to put the changes. At the moment I entered the design with the changes in the band below final files section, I do not know if I have done correctly. Perhaps some greater explanation, for those like me that for the first time I won a contest, would be necessary.

Also in the email, help link "How to Prepare the Design Source Files" does not work.
And the link that directs to contest finalization page don't work, I think because not include the local path: (WRONG LINK https: // logo-and-business-card-design / kros-holdings / finalization)

Sorry for my english I hope it is all figured out: P

#2 Zibanu

Zibanu

• Designer
  • 282 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 07:50 PM

Hi rosanera and big congrats on your first medal! many yet to come.
Unfortunately, i didn't won in the new version of Design Contest, yet. So, I don't know if the finalization has changed.
The finalization as used to be, are pretty well explained in:
https://www.designco...e-won-a-contest
See the different subject there.

I think you'll be answered well in no time. In the mean while make sure your original source files are ready.

I hope this helps; good luck!

#3 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:17 AM

rosanera

Please log in and go to the contest page of the contest you have won. Click on the upload source file button, please upload a jpg viewing file along with a zipped file of the vector AI/eps file along with a jpg and png file, sign the copyright transfer agreement form. The contestholder can now download the files and go over them, also check the finalization area for any comments or requests from the contestholder. The contestholder has 7 days to request any changes they may need or want to the design

Thank you

Like us on facebook

#4 rosanera

rosanera

• Designer
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:17 PM

thanks for feedback, I'd upload zip and preview file, but with ai and pdf, jpeg and png file in in rgb and cymk if CH need eps, I need to upload again the zip file, correct?

#5 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 10:55 PM

Hi there rosanera

Yes please upload a new zipped file

Thank you

Like us on facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users