Hi everyone. John Michael here, nice to meet you

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 johnmichaeldesigns

johnmichaeldesigns

• Designer
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 03:26 AM

Hi. A little about me, I am 42, divorced, 18 year Army and Texas Army National Guard veteran in the process of transitioning into a second career. I currently have 81 hours complete on the BFA in graphic design I am in the process of earning. I can easily become emersed in anything creative and am finally starting to pick up some business with my digital caricature business. I think this site is going to be an extremely valuable tool in gaining some real world experience and who knows, maybe earn some additional income if my ideas are on target. I look forward to meeting and/or discussing anything relating to design with any one of you. Take care and God Bless.

Sincerely,

John Michael

• semiotic likes this

#2 semiotic

semiotic

• Designer
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 08:39 PM

Hi John, My name is Ryan. I am 37 from Massachusetts. I too thought this would be a good place to gain some experience and maybe work on my portfolio a bit. I've won some money on a few other sites but was attracted to the community here. I am eager to learn more and refine my skills. I have no formal training just a love for design. I'm especially interested in logo design and symbolism. I've been teaching myself to use AI and PS since CS2. I've had a lot of help from youtube and other great sources now i am anxious to see what I will learn here! Well its nice to meet you, good luck in all that you do. Looking forward to seeing you around DC! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users