• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Changezi

Changezi

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 11:45 PM

Hi,

How do we Put an stop to contest Holders who demands  Multiple Pages in web design Section for the prize of only 2,3 Pages.

For example Like this Contest Holder HERE demands 7 Pages for Desktop, also Mobile friendly which will b another 7 pages , Total 14 Pages that is insane , even only the 7 pages for desktop are tooooooo much for $484.

i often see contests like this the Ch holder thinks we are the Goose which lays golden egg.i've made several posts related to Web design Section like one Here but it seems Designcontest.com is Ignoring Web designers and we are forced to serve the contest holders as slave and they do as they please.

• Leandrovallejos likes this

#2 Brainstormtwist

Brainstormtwist

• Designer
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:05 AM

What I think is don't participate in the contest or let the contest holder know. Sometimes clients know what they want but are not aware of how much work is actually put into something. Sometimes we have to take it upon ourselves to educate them or in this situation I would suggest to comment on the contest or send them a message. If they edit the details, then perhaps it would be appropriate to participate. If not move on to the next contest/ opportunity. Also let an admin know about this or someone who works directly for design contest? they must have some rules and regulations for contest holders and the contests they hold.

#3 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 06:53 AM

Did you even read the comment I sent to the ch?  I posted this several 6 hrs ago  I am aware of this. I send an email and if no reply I then go to the contest and post a public jab, most of the time the public jab wakes them up

• designershubncafe likes this

Like us on facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users