Levels and Entries

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Susan

Susan

• Designer
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 10:20 PM

Where can I find some conditions for Levels, please?

If I'm at level 2 I can submit only 5 designs right? What if I withdraw one of designs, can I submit another one instead of it?

And what if contest holder wants me to modify a design he likes and I can't submit anymore?

To get to next level do I need any forum posts? (yes,I know I'm writing one right now)

Thank you :)

#2 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 36603 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 10:26 PM

I don't think there is a limit submission right now. Someone will correct me if I am wrong.

Better points you received with your designs in the contests (and medals of course), your level will go higher. Also forum posts will help to increase level too. Please refrain from basic and senseless post, because we usually delete those. 

Good luck! 

• abderrmaster likes this

#3 lukas27

lukas27

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 05:29 PM

sounds good if now we have a no limits submission...this is my comeback for almost 3 or 4 years later..i've forgot my level but its okay start from level one again..i've won some gold, silver and bronze medals..thanks for the info guys..all the best designer and have a great success!!!!

#4 Evchaves

Evchaves

• Designer
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 April 2023 - 04:39 PM

Points for participating in the competition can affect the rating, I noticed this after the first participation.

#5 Evchaves

Evchaves

• Designer
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 April 2023 - 04:42 PM

But I was upset by the fact that I can add a limited number of designs and my projects.

#6 spaini1

spaini1

• Client
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 October 2023 - 07:03 PM

Check the official rules or FAQs of the site to determine the requirements for each level.

Normally, level 2 allows you to submit five designs. Depending on the platform's policies, you might be allowed to swap it out for a different design if you withdraw one.

If the contest organizer asks you to make changes to a design you like but you aren't able to submit more, abide by the platform's rules for addressing such circumstances.

Active involvement might aid in your advancement since forum postings could be a factor in moving on to the next level. Best of luck! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users