• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 ciaran.kiely

ciaran.kiely

• Designer
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 04:10 AM

Hi there DC community.

I am new here and would like to upload to a competition ASAP. I would just like to know, what are the default dimensions for images when uploading?

I can get uploaded images to fit their thumbnail on my profile page, but if I hover over an image with a black background, there is some white excess around its perimeter. With a white background I just make the background colour overflow the artboard, which removes the black outline. But when I overflow the black background it is still margined with white.

Also, are png images with transparent background supported? I just tried to upload a png with a transparent background and the whole image turned into a negative when I hovered over its thumbnail (black background, distorted text, outlines that werent part of the image).

I tried to find the answers before posting.

Thanks,

Ciaran.

#2 ciaran.kiely

ciaran.kiely

• Designer
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 04:55 AM

Also, where is the Design Questionnaire? Not only is it not very visible, but the fact that one must complete the questionnaire before entering a competition is almost non-existent.

Is there any more hidden info I need to know before I enter a competition?

Edit: I found the image formatting information. I'm just wondering now where do I complete the questionnaire?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users