• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 roro1

roro1

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 09:20 PM

Hi, I just need to know how long does the application process take?? I don't think it needs to be this complicated for the designers to participate here.
Thx

#2 _Redrum

_Redrum

Retired Admin

• Designer
  • 1957 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 08:24 PM

The current process (two weeks at minimum) is as long as it is so that we know our designers are committed. This isn't a drop-in center for designs. We offer our clients a team of talented and community oriented individuals in order to raise the standards for both sides of the design process. Those with little patience have been known to cause trouble and thus need not apply.

I hate to be so blunt, but that's really what it boils down to.

#3 roro1

roro1

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 48 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 09:19 AM

The current process (two weeks at minimum) is as long as it is so that we know our designers are committed. This isn't a drop-in center for designs. We offer our clients a team of talented and community oriented individuals in order to raise the standards for both sides of the design process. Those with little patience have been known to cause trouble and thus need not apply.

I hate to be so blunt, but that's really what it boils down to.

Ok, I understand, you are right about this but I felt it was a long period of time because I was excited to participate.and I just realized that I forgot about the 10 Forum posts as a part of the appplication process.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users