New notification request

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 3B-Designs

3B-Designs

• Designer
  • 248 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:00 AM

I have been noticing that once the CH of a contest has asked for a refund, we designers get the notifications regarding the same only after a month or after the refund has been done which takes weeks and even months and that at times can be frustrating where we might have been expecting something else. So I request to notify us designers about this quickly.

Now if this is difficult as the whole refund process can take some time, at least it would be better if we could get a notification saying "The CH of so and so contest has asked for a refund" as soon as the CH applies for that. And then the normal usual notification "The contest has been refunded" can reach to us later as it does now. Hope you can understand the difference between the two statements. Hoping to hear from other fellow designers and the admins as well regarding this.   :)

#2 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:11 AM

Refunds process on average  in  15 days of refund request, That is when  the contest is marked refunded  when the actual refundis complete. We  have a wainting period for the client becasue many decide to change mind  a week or so after requesting refund

Expired contests are different  I hold off on those  as long as I can  this has been talked about in depth  on many threads

Like us on facebook

#3 3B-Designs

3B-Designs

• Designer
  • 248 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:30 AM

Alright ! Didn't know that the contest holders can change their minds even after requesting a refund. :)

#4 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:33 AM

Oh yes for sure and we want them  to change mind! it is best all round for sure  had two change their mnd last week  so  you never know

• 3B-Designs likes this

Like us on facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users