Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Phone support: Closed

We are back in: 1h 20m

Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Anyone else having problems logging in to the forums lately?

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 weiesnbach

weiesnbach

• Designer
  • 485 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 07:13 PM

.....same problem as before,  but going incognito  hasn't been  helping(there's a new captcha that won't let me in).

This has been  going on since Friday  maybe(???),  finally got in by  deleting all of my cookies and browsing history(not a pleasant thought),  and doing a full  reboot.  This is likely Chrome only, as previous problems seem to  be specific to  the browser as well. 

Anyway,  just a heads up  that  this is going on again, and if anyone is seeing this and can't respond because the site won't let you log in,  then  try deleting all of your history and cookies,  that seemed to  fix it.

#2 ramsro

ramsro

• Designer
  • 2231 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 07:50 PM

I believe I have a similar issue. But it's an old one. The login form on forum uses a captcha with numbers and no matter what I write in there I can't log in. The solution for me is to go back to the homepage and use the login form from there, which has only "I'm not a robot" checkbox. In this way the login is successful and I can go back to the forum page.

Other times even I am already logged in to the website when I check the forum I appear offline. In this case, the only thing that works is to change the browser (usually Firefox is giving me this problem)

• weiesnbach and PrismaCreative like this

#3 HerbertNordal

HerbertNordal

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 3433 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 07:52 PM

Design Contest seems to have a few different locations.

.com

.es

.uk

.ca

.ru

maybe more

If you are active in the forum, these things jumbled up and sign-in gets difficult.

I find that if I delete the foreign language extensions in the browser privacy settings and relaunch the browser I can get back in after going though "I am not a robot".

(I am on a iMac and use Safari out of laziness, though I find some sites need firebox or chrome to access and download .ai files.)

Eventually all the other extensions reappear.

Every time if visit a contest and it comes up in non-english, my heart sinks.

This process is better than removing all your cookies as it only effects DC.

#4 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 08:12 PM

I use The Edge browser and have no issue any more. Chrome is a pill for our forums always has been  do not understand or know why. I run  two browser all the time chrome and edge. I use edge for forums and other admin stuff  and chrome for the contests and live chat

Try edge and see if it works for you guys

Like us on facebook

#5 HerbertNordal

HerbertNordal

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 3433 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 10:39 PM

I think The Edge is available for iPhones but not for Mac.

#6 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 12:03 AM

Edge replaces IE

Like us on facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users