Likes on blind contest

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 souragni

souragni

• Designer
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 December 2019 - 01:59 PM

I am a new member in this site, so the question may seem novice.

I see LIKES being added to my entries, even in blind contests. And the increase sometimes, with passing days. How is that possible, considering only CH can see my entry? He alone can't press 6 times to give 6 likes in my entry, I assume.

#2 wenxDesign

wenxDesign

• Designer
  • 75 posts

Posted 25 December 2019 - 05:31 PM

I'm also curious about this

#3 Khushalchand

Khushalchand

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 December 2019 - 08:32 PM

I am a NEW MEMBER  in this site..i got a lot of work. what can I do for that i like to work with people by ka joining please Sir Show me the way.

#4 souragni

souragni

• Designer
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 06:22 AM

So it seems, nobody knows the answer to this...

#5 ramsro

ramsro

• Designer
  • 2231 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 09:13 PM

There is another post where Sharie and other designers responded to this question:

https://www.designco...tml#entry270376

"These likes from a blind contest can only be made by the contestholder or contestholder team they allow to like entries"

• sharie and Babba like this

#6 souragni

souragni

• Designer
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 December 2019 - 06:23 AM

I see. Thanks for the info.

#7 allynien

allynien

• Designer
  • 151 posts

Posted 07 March 2020 - 02:35 AM

Hi all,

To continue on this topic, I am curious if anyone knows who is able to like entries even after they are withdrawn. I have several entries (both in blind and not blind contests) where a winner was selected, my entry was withdrawn, and days/weeks later likes on my entry being to accumulate. I'm sure there is already a thread on this, but I was having trouble finding one that relates to it

#8 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 07 March 2020 - 06:34 PM

Hi all,

To continue on this topic, I am curious if anyone knows who is able to like entries even after they are withdrawn. I have several entries (both in blind and not blind contests) where a winner was selected, my entry was withdrawn, and days/weeks later likes on my entry being to accumulate. I'm sure there is already a thread on this, but I was having trouble finding one that relates to it

This would be a coding type bug for some reason, the ch , well no one can see a withdrawn entry.   Are you sure no likes were on that withdrawn entry?

Maybe sometime in the future you can test this?  take a screen shot just before you withdraw the entry  then after   :)

Thank you

Like us on facebook

#9 allynien

allynien

• Designer
  • 151 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 07:54 PM

This would be a coding type bug for some reason, the ch , well no one can see a withdrawn entry.   Are you sure no likes were on that withdrawn entry?

Maybe sometime in the future you can test this?  take a screen shot just before you withdraw the entry  then after    :)

Thank you

Thanks Sharie.

Yes, some had a few likes before they were withdrawn but the numbers have since increased. An example is Fem Pop - entries #127 and #128 (https://www.designco...design/fem-pop/ ). Before I withdrew, I had 1 and 2 likes respectively. My designs page now shows they have 17 and 18 likes. 

I'll monitor my next entry that's withdrawn for future updates. I'm sure a screenshot will help better show what I mean. 

#10 allynien

allynien

• Designer
  • 151 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 03:52 PM

Maybe sometime in the future you can test this?  take a screen shot just before you withdraw the entry  then after    :)

Hi Sharie, 

I'm not sure if this is as helpful, but I've noticed a few entries that were withdrawn and what their count was on 3/9 vs today for comparison. 

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users