How much time you spend online?
Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:08 PM
1. Limit your internet usage. Consider those around you who also want to use the computer that you are using (if itâ€™s not your own).
2. Think of how much you can save on your electricity bill if you shorten your online surfing.
3. Take into account the damages that this habit can cause your health. It can lead to poor eyesight and bad posture. It can also affect your eating habits, which can bring about more serious health disorders.
4. Excessively getting into the cyber world can have an effect on your social life. You need to spend time with your family and friends, too.
5. You are setting aside your other obligations and the only way to attend to these is to reduce your time surfing the internet.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users