• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 bigrhyno11

bigrhyno11

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 02:42 PM

Sometimes I get tired of filtering through all the contests just to realize that none of them are actually current. It would be nice to have some type of filter that allowed only active contests to be displayed with a well defined deadline.

Rhyno

#2 Fred|AccountDeletedAgain

Fred|AccountDeletedAgain

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 0 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 10:49 AM

Sometimes I get tired of filtering through all the contests just to realize that none of them are actually current. It would be nice to have some type of filter that allowed only active contests to be displayed with a well defined deadline.

Rhyno

Exactly!
There should be some restrictions that the contest-holer must follow. Like they must add some relevant points of information, like colors, sizes, price, and deadline for example.
If they don't add those points the administrator should stand in and tell the contest-holder to add it.

#3 Shyflower

Shyflower

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 168 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 11:46 AM

Exactly!
There should be some restrictions that the contest-holer must follow. Like they must add some relevant points of information, like colors, sizes, price, and deadline for example.
If they don't add those points the administrator should stand in and tell the contest-holder to add it.

You have good points there, Fred, but I think that what Rhyno was getting at is that when a contest is either dead or complete, the admins should close the thread and/or remove it from the contest forum. Often someone posts a new message in a contest that hasn't been going for weeks and the submissions start up all over again.

I know people should read the dates and the messages in the first post, but apparently some don't.

I also think that in the posting rules, the admins should notify contest holders that if they don't give feedback within a reasonable period of time (say a week) that their contest will be closed or at least suspended.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users