Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Phone support: Closed

We are back in: 1h 20m

Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

What is your favorite Software Designs ?

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 vikarsax

vikarsax

• Designer
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 February 2023 - 08:04 AM

Adobe Ilustrator or Adobe Photoshop?

• vikarsax likes this

#2 logotraffic

logotraffic

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 May 2023 - 09:59 PM

Simplicity: The system should be simple to understand and modify. This includes using understandable names, keeping functions small and easy to understand, and avoiding unnecessary complexity.

Modularity: The system should be divided into smaller modules that can be developed and tested independently. This makes it easier to understand and modify the system.

Memorability: A good ------------- should be distinctive and memorable. This helps people recognize it and associate it with the business or product.

#3 ananniamul

ananniamul

• Designer
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 June 2023 - 04:35 AM

1. Model-View-Controller (MVC): This pattern separates the application into three interconnected components: the Model (data and logic), the View (user interface), and the Controller (handles user input and updates the model and view).

#4 Rav_K

Rav_K

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 September 2023 - 11:04 PM

I use Adobe Illustrator CC. In this program I can create VECTOR drawings, illustrations, logos, infographics, print design, patterns and much more (even a realistic portrait of a person). :)

#5 MarkLogan

MarkLogan

• Client
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 November 2023 - 05:04 AM

The choice between Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop depends on your design needs. Illustrator is great for vector-based work, while Photoshop excels in photo editing and raster images. Many designers use both for versatility.

• Ridder likes this

#6 acasiaten

acasiaten

• Designer
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 November 2023 - 08:49 AM

Got stuck with photoshop and have been importing stuff to illustrator to vectorize, been doing this ever since. Photoshop is easier for me I guess

#7 alexcray

alexcray

• Designer
  • 68 posts

Posted 25 January 2024 - 05:44 AM

• DeepMind AlphaFold: Protein structure prediction tool significantly impacting drug discovery and bioengineering.

#8 alexcray

alexcray

• Designer
  • 68 posts

Posted 29 January 2024 - 02:15 AM

Creates scalable images made up of mathematical paths and points, ideal for logos, icons, illustrations, infographics, and anything that needs to be resized without losing quality.

#9 AmaliaSilva

AmaliaSilva

• Client
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2024 - 12:36 PM

Thanks for the info.

#10 NoahQuinn

NoahQuinn

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2024 - 01:01 PM

Adobe Photoshop for sure, it is easy for me too. I would like to share my personal experience with all of you. Since I am a student, I also want to do what a student can do. I want to share this https://canadianwritings.com/discounts website with you all. It is a website that provides writing services. I have used them for writing my essay and, one time, my assignment. They also give discounts you can know about them on the link. You can visit them to give it a try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users