• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Arisix

Arisix

• Designer
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 November 2023 - 01:03 PM

Hello, DC Admin and Moderators,

I'm experiencing issues on the DC site where all entries in contests are not displaying images, even though it's not a blind contest. Even the design entries I've uploaded can't be viewed. I'm also unable to download files and images attached by the Contest Holder in the brief, and previews are not showing.

Is there an issue with my DC account, or is DC undergoing maintenance? Please seek assistance and solutions from the DC admin and moderators.

Thank you for your time and assistance. Have a nice day.

Regards,

• TemoD likes this

#2 PrismaCreative

PrismaCreative

Guru

• Designer
  • 617 posts

Posted 27 November 2023 - 02:47 PM

all fine for me.

which contest? please share link.

did you try to remove browser cache & history, or try private mode browsing or another different browser?

* tip on how to clear cache: https://www.google.c...?q=ctrl shift r

#3 ramsro

ramsro

• Designer
  • 2231 posts

Posted 27 November 2023 - 04:31 PM

All good for me too. So it might be just a local issue for you. Maybe your internet connection is a bit slow these days? If not, clearing cache it might help as @PrismaCreative already suggested.

• PrismaCreative likes this

#4 Arisix

Arisix

• Designer
  • 47 posts

Posted 28 November 2023 - 08:39 AM

Thank you for your reply and help PrismaCreative and Ramsro.

For my internet connection, everything is fine. I've cleared the cache and browser data and tried opening it on different browsers and devices, but it still doesn't work.
Is there an issue with my account or my region?

What I'm experiencing is that the DC website is down, with slow response, all design concept displays, file attachments, image attachments, and photos cannot show images, and can't even be downloaded for attachments from Contest Holder.
Even after resetting the browser, it can get worse, sometimes I can't even access the DC website.

The only thing I can access smoothly is the DC Forum site for the main DC website. I have difficulty accessing it and can't even access it.

https://drive.google...?usp=drive_link

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Please assist and provide a solution.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

#5 PrismaCreative

PrismaCreative

Guru

• Designer
  • 617 posts

Posted 28 November 2023 - 02:21 PM

these contests you referred work fine for me. (Spolin & Dukes P.C. & Parsons Electric)

1. did you try logout and login back again;

2. or check these contests in a private mode of your browser (Ctrl+P or Ctrl+Shift+P) without being logged in;

please keep us updated... if it's not from your side eventually devs will get to this

*make sure you click "Follow this topic" (see top-right next to the title) to get notifications about new comments.

#6 Arisix

Arisix

• Designer
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 November 2023 - 02:44 AM

I think for now the problem is gone, all features are back to normal. Thank you for your time. Have a nice day.

• weiesnbach and PrismaCreative like this

#7 ardyswn

ardyswn

• Designer
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 December 2023 - 03:29 PM

someone help me, an error occurred on the design contest site display. I have done everything, even reinstalling my chrome, but the results are still the same, the DC team provided a solution for this.
thank you for your attention..

#8 ramsro

ramsro

• Designer
  • 2231 posts

Posted 04 December 2023 - 12:48 AM

someone help me, an error occurred on the design contest site display. I have done everything, even reinstalling my chrome, but the results are still the same, the DC team provided a solution for this.
thank you for your attention..

Did you solve this?
I also have this problem. Only the forum works and the designcontest website if I am not logged in. It happened right after I joined a contest.

#9 ramsro

ramsro

• Designer
  • 2231 posts

Posted 05 December 2023 - 07:54 PM

*make sure you click "Follow this topic" (see top-right next to the title) to get notifications about new comments.

Do you still receive notification from forum? It's been a while since I didn't get any notification even if I follow a topic. A while meaning years...

#10 PrismaCreative

PrismaCreative

Guru

• Designer
  • 617 posts

Posted 05 December 2023 - 08:22 PM

Do you still receive notification from forum? It's been a while since I didn't get any notification even if I follow a topic. A while meaning years...

yes, all fine

• ramsro likes this

#11 freeboysakib1700

freeboysakib1700

• Designer
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 December 2023 - 05:43 AM

any one plz help me. I am not chat with dc support team. There was a cheat box side corner of display. But it was missing last 3 or 4 days. If i fall in some plz , then how can i connect with them? Plz plz help me...Thank you

#12 ramsro

ramsro

• Designer
  • 2231 posts

Posted 13 December 2023 - 07:25 AM

I see the chat icon so I'm not sure why it is not displayed for you. You can open the website on a different browser or clear the cache. Be aware that chat icon is not visible on forum pages.

If it still not working, you can visit "Chat with the Mods" and post there your issue, by clicking on Start new topic.

Hope it helps!

• Babba likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users