• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 nevadabadgirl

nevadabadgirl

Guru

• Designer
  • 4217 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 05:52 AM

Hi all, one of Billiards n More's competitors liked their site so much, they contacted me to make a new one for them.

Let me know what you all think.

Billiard Wholesalers
You MUST be an Elite Designer to enter the contests. Please go to www.designcontest.net and follow the link that says "Love to Design" to get more information and the requirements for joining. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.

#2 apresico

apresico

Guru

• Designer
  • 1210 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 05:25 AM

Oh, here it is! Sorry, I was trying to find the site again. I thought it was in the showoff section earlier. It's an excellent job Vicki. I couldn't post earlier because I was late. I like the way the girls are at the top. They really blend in with the black in the background. The colors are really nice too. Another thing I really noticed was the script font, and I think it really matches the feel of the site. One thing I would like to give critique on is that maybe it would look nice if there was no border around everything or the top margin=0 so everything was at the top? I am not sure if it would look any better, but its really cool anyways!

#3 nevadabadgirl

nevadabadgirl

Guru

• Designer
  • 4217 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 05:33 AM

All I have to say is to work with quality graphics, photographs and artwork is a dream :)

I agree with the gold line thing. It was the customer's idea LOL but I am gonna try take it out and see what he says.

Main thing is, I have to have it up by tomorrow night, since he sent out 500,000 mailers with the domain on it...LOL
You MUST be an Elite Designer to enter the contests. Please go to www.designcontest.net and follow the link that says "Love to Design" to get more information and the requirements for joining. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.

#4 StudioMeridian

StudioMeridian

• Designer
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 03:40 PM

I'd recommend airing out the layout a little bit more...my eyes have a hard time trying to figure out what to read first. All your fonts look the same size and they seem to throw themselves at the reader all at once. Try varying your font sizes, it will help pace your reader to the important information, without being overwhelming. Overall, great job...love the colors!

#5 e.tachka

e.tachka

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 12:04 PM

The atmosphere is great; you’ve done a grate job with smoky curvilinear frames for pictures and colors are right. StudioMeridian made a good suggestion, but I find a little mess just in the upper left part where is the address, rest of the page seems quite all right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users