Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

my paintings website

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

• Guests

Posted 07 March 2010 - 07:08 PM

I have updated website with my paintings.
SergeyEpifanov.com It has nothing to do with design. But still I wanted to share the link with you guys. If you like to receive an occasional email about my new paintings, there is a form on the website where you can subscribe to my mailing list.

Posted Image

#2 designbuddha

designbuddha

• Designer
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 07:43 PM

Whoa!! What a painting! Freaky deaky!

#3 Gabber

Gabber

• Designer
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 12:53 AM

I really like the fourth one on your site, the one with the funny smug expression.

That blurry style on the black and white ones is interesting, it looks likes they are in a mist.

#4 brandyarnold

brandyarnold

Guru

• Designer
  • 792 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 01:04 AM

I subscribed! I love your monsters!
:) Brandy

#5 GoldenZ

GoldenZ

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 432 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 01:36 AM

wow nice Drawing Loved it. Actually for some reason it reminds me of the octopus Guy from the Movie "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest"

Well done xD I'll subscribe

Note: Your monsters looks so innocent like a baby child, is that in purpose?

-Amr

Edited by GoldenZ, 08 March 2010 - 01:39 AM.

#6 xpressions

xpressions

• Designer
  • 95 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:13 PM

Very talented! I love the last one in color. I feel like he is almost "sweet"....the eyes with the lashes....but then the teeth remind you it's a little monster.

• Guests

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:39 PM

thank you guys very much!

brandyarnold, thanks for subscribing! You'll be the first to hear about my new paintings! :)

#8 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:00 PM

My favorite is the 3rd from the bottom, the first one with color. The details, hair and wrinkles are just wonderful. The dog nose and 1 tooth give this little chubby monster a kindness you wouldn't see in a monster. I want to reach out and pet this guy

Like us on facebook

• Guests

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:23 PM

My favorite is the 3rd from the bottom, the first one with color. The details, hair and wrinkles are just wonderful. The dog nose and 1 tooth give this little chubby monster a kindness you wouldn't see in a monster. I want to reach out and pet this guy

Thank you!
yeah, he is my favorite too. probably because I spent more time on this painting than on any other in the series.

#10 Coy

Coy

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2534 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:52 PM

really liking the pictures.
I did have one problem though but it might be on my end. your webpage seems to extend left to right what seemed to be endless?

I do have to say that this is probably my fav.
Posted Image

#11 ZukiH

ZukiH

Guru

• Designer
  • 1178 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:15 PM

I checked your Flickr Album and the "longface" is soooooo cute!

#12 brandyarnold

brandyarnold

Guru

• Designer
  • 792 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 10:48 PM

Resurepus - do you sell prints anywhere? The monochromatic gray ones would look great in my house... (but not in my bedroom, I dont want them all looking at me while I try to sleep)

#13 atondex

atondex

• Designer
  • 247 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 11:12 PM

Cool monsters !

How did you do the hair on the pig like monster ? Hair by hair ? If it was hair by hair ,it must have taken you a while to finish the piece.

• Guests

Posted 10 March 2010 - 07:36 PM

ZukiH, thanks! the original colors are much better. I really like this piece, too bad the scan doesn't look as good as the original on flickr.

brandyarnold, not, yet, but if you know a good online service that does prints, I'd be glad to create an account. There is also a possibility of selling signed prints and this requires some initial investments (I'd actually have to pay for prints first and wait for buyers) which would be difficult right now. I wish I had an agent who could take care of the promotion/sales and just let me paint :)

atondex, yes, it was done hair by hair :) it's long, but fun in some weird way. it's a sort of meditation for me...

#15 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:14 PM

Meditation is a great word to describe what painting does for me, Painting is very therapeutic. When life has hit me over the head a few times I go out to the shop and paint. No deadlines, no critics no nothing just painting. Very relaxing most the time the backgrounds and skys are my favorite because there is a some kind of feel good when I look at real sky and backgrounds

Like us on facebook

#16 brandyarnold

brandyarnold

Guru

• Designer
  • 792 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:39 PM

if you know a good online service that does prints, I'd be glad to create an account.

I haven't tried this site before, but it's run by cafepress, which I have used before, with ease and success... Imagekind: Art Prints | Fine Art | Photography Prints | Canvas Art

You upload your images and are given a unique URL for your "site" where people can go to purchase prints (even framed and matted)

Do it! I'll buy some monsters!

• Guests

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:09 PM

I have uploaded the first image Butasagi, I'll try to take an appointment at the photo studio as soon as possible to take good quality pictures of my other monsters.

• Guests

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:14 PM

I've ordered a Imagekind Sample Kit from them to see what kinds of paper they use.

#19 imar183

imar183

Banned

• Banned
  • 70 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:14 PM

four is the best :)

#20 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:34 PM

Devianart has an option to sell prints if you upload a large enough file. I have never used it but it might be worth checking out

I've ordered a Imagekind Sample Kit from them to see what kinds of paper they use.

Like us on facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users