decrease file size paint shop pro

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 sampdesigns

sampdesigns

• Designer
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:55 PM

I may have missed it, but I can't seem to locate any way to keep track of your posts like a forum usually does. When you have an account you have a section to view your posts, and others, though I would think if you dont want to view others posts on DC, you'd at least want your own viewable.

Like, I've made a couple posts in all different threads but I can't keep track of where I posted. There may be an option to email you when the threads are updated that I'm not clear on but even if there is, I'd rather not have my emails clogged up. So it'd be nice to have the option to just look at your posts to go through things yourself.

At least that's what I'd like to see if it doesn't exist somewhere already. (If it does, let me know, please)

#2 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:16 PM

Hi there

Look to your left where you see you username above the icon, click on your name, you can view your profile or view your forum posts. When you click view forum posts you are directed to a page showing all of your forum posts. Is this what you were looking for?

Like us on facebook

#3 like an angel

like an angel

• Designer
  • 1422 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:18 PM

did you tried to click on your name?
if you did that while being in forums you have 2 options: - view profile - view forum posts

hope that works for you
good luck :)

♥ Selma ♥
DesignContest on Facebook

#4 like an angel

like an angel

• Designer
  • 1422 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:19 PM

Hey Sharie , we posted in the same time :D

♥ Selma ♥

#5 sampdesigns

sampdesigns

• Designer
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:21 PM

Ooooh ok. Thankyou. See I never was able to see that due to the fact that I right click on links to open them in new tabs, which I had done originally when I tried to find the option.

#6 Olive

Olive

• Designer
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:27 PM

try clicking scroll button once instead of right click :) it's faster and won't hide anything :)

#7 sampdesigns

sampdesigns

• Designer
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:33 PM

Doesnt do the same as right click for me. Its the same as left click. No matter. I now know where it is. Though personal opinion is you make that clear somewhere else, as it improves navigation to cut down on confusion.

#8 ardianet

ardianet

• Designer
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:02 AM

hmmm..
I've been searching for this kind of thing too..
will try it after posting this.. ;)

#9 sampdesigns

sampdesigns

• Designer
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:35 PM

See I also realized a flaw to this navigation. To even USE the ability, you need to first find ONE post by you to click on your name for this.

I highly suggest access to your post records be somewhere else in the basic forum navigation as well.

#10 like an angel

like an angel

• Designer
  • 1422 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:27 PM

See I also realized a flaw to this navigation. To even USE the ability, you need to first find ONE post by you to click on your name for this.

I highly suggest access to your post records be somewhere else in the basic forum navigation as well.

Hey, I know it's somehow hard to find at first..

when you are in forums:
you can find your name in the down part of the forum under : Currently Active Users
click on your name, and then from your profile page click (Find posts by user) on the top left.

And in any other pages like DC home page / contest pages.... etc. you can click [portfolio] from the top right section. and select [my public profile pag] from the dropdown list.. then again click on (Find posts by user) on the top left. and here you go :)

Hope that helps.

Good luck

♥ Selma ♥

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: decrease file size, paint shop pro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users