Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Phone support: Closed

We are back in: 1h 20m

Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

For those about to design, we salute you !

design experience skills www.bckustoms.com www.yldconcepts.com

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 bckustoms

bckustoms

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:07 AM

Hi All,

I'm newcomer on this site and starting with a basic knowledge of design but drawing since, at least, nearly 4 decades...

I wish this community will help my design to become more professionnal and I'll thank all the people ready to share their experience with me.

I have a small website, home made, for my design activities I would suggest to visit: YLD Concepts - Accueil

It's a new webwite dedicated to local customers wishing for small works and most don't know about time and work it takes to find the right design for a logo for their business.

I run also a custom bike activity: Breizh Coast Kustoms - Homepage. It start from designing a bike with tech specs and measurements of an existing base and finishes with a complete bike delivered. It's not much more complicated than drawing a logo for a big company and having business cards/banners/website/tshirts prepared for customers... lol... nearly.

Thanks for showing me already the skills some of you displayed in their portfolios. It helps me understanding a lot about how to understand a brief the best way possible and the tech tips to associate and work faster.

Wishing to share with you in a near future,

Yann

#2 Zeus

Zeus

• Designer
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:36 AM

Hi good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: design, experience, skills, www.bckustoms.com, www.yldconcepts.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users